- Free shipping to local & main centres.
- Regional | R50 surcharge
- Delivery Time | Your order should arrive within 1-5 working days.
- Once your parcel has been sent you will receive an email with the tracking number.
- We send parcels from Monday to Friday during working hours (this excludes South African public holidays).
- We cannot deliver to a PO Box and will need a physical address for all shipping within South Africa.
- Delivery Time | Your order should arrive within 2-5 working days depending upon destination and customs.
- Online track and trace is provided.
- Taxes and Duty | The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside South Africa may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Mevrou & Co. has no control over these charges, nor can Mevrou & Co. predict what they may be.
- Customs Policies | Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- We cannot be held responsible for a lost parcel if you entered the incorrect shipping information. If however, you’ve already completed your purchase and you’ve realised that the shipping information is incorrect, simply contact us with your relevant purchase reference number and correct shipping information.
- We also cannot be held responsible if your parcel goes missing once we hand it over. Should you suspect that your parcel has gone missing before we do, please contact us as soon as possible.